Monday, April 7, 2014

ARV-3 Kickstarter Film Blitz for Cameo Renae

Title: ARV-3
Author: Cameo Renae
Genre: YA Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian
Release Date: November 26th 2013
Publisher: CHBB
Cover Design: Regina Wamba at Mae I Design Photography
Blitz Host: Lady Amber's Tours
Blurb: June 6, 2014: The beginning of the end. The Apocalypse. A nuclear fallout wiped out every living thing on the planet, except for a few thousand of us who took shelter in underground bunkers across the globe. Now, after thirteen long years, we were finally able to return to the topside to begin to rebuild. We thought we were alone. We were never more wrong. Before the fallout, scientists had worked on creating an anti-radiation vaccine (ARV). The first two attempts failed, but despite the incomplete tests and results, the government approved and distributed the third serum to the masses in an effort to aid those who had no shelter. It worked, keeping those who remained on the topside alive, but it also altered and mutated them. This new and infectious threat had completely outnumbered us. Now, we not only had to rebuild our planet. We would have to fight for it.
My name is Abigail Park. I’m seventeen, and this is my story.


My family is what keeps my heart beating, and my world a happy place to be. I love reading great books that whisk me away from reality, even if for a little while. :) Writing is my passion. I love creating new worlds and new characters, and taking wondrous adventures with them. In My Dreams & Hidden Wings were both recently published through Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing. Descent (A Hidden Wings novella) will be released May 15, 2013, and Broken Wings (Book 2 in the Hidden Wings Series) will be released June 1, 2013. One day I will find my magic wardrobe, and ride away on my magical unicorn... ♥ Until then... I'll keep writing! ;)
 
 
 
Buy ARV-3 here:

Cameo Renae and Timid Monster have teamed up to bring you the thrilling story of Abigail Park, as she learns how to cope and survive in a new world where radiation is a daily threat, and mutants are on the warpath. This Sci-fi film is currently raising funds on Kickstarter. Timid Monster, an award-winning film maker, will film ARV-3 with help of some of the industry’s leading professionals!
The good news is, you can be part of this this exciting collaborative venture!
Your contribution, as little as it may be, can help bring this to life. As a bonus for your pledge, you'll receive awesome perks, which you can read about on the Kickstarter project page. There's just one tiny problem: They are on a time limit! All pledges - totaling $7500 - for the project must be in no later than April 17, 2014 (12:45 PM CST).
I encourage you to check out the teaser trailer below, and then make your way to the Kickstarter project page.
Link:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment