Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spotlight: The Gaurdians 2: The Revelation by Jennifer Raygoza


Jennifer's next book; The Guardians 2: Revelation is being released in just two days!! May 20 is soooo close right now! Make sure to put her book on your TBR Lists, because this is going to be a series you do NOT want to miss! Start with the first book now; The Guardians: Feel the Fire, so you can dive right into the sequel in a few days.
Also, Jennifer is having a FB Party for her release of The Guardian: Revelation May 20, make sure to drop by, there's LOADS of awesome prizes and fun games!

 
It's been three years since I have turned, and I am not sure who I am anymore. I don't even know if I want to be what I have become. Is love enough to keep me alive inside even if I am dead? How can I find peace within myself when everything around me screams war and death? How will things end when one man holds my eternal love and another wants me dead? There is no end as far as I can see. It’s just the beginning because I can feel the darkness approaching. It wants me. It calls for me by name. I will keep on fighting until it arrives. The problem is, if I don’t learn to shut off my emotions I may just become my own worst enemy. Is it all too much, or not enough? These are the things a vampire queen, new mother and woman fighting with her past human morals must ask herself. I have one more important question to answer that could change everything. IS THIS REALLY WHAT I WANT?

The red jeweled necklace the coven called The Eye of the Queen sat right at my cleavage. I ran one finger over my pale skin and red lips as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Queen was my title, but I knew different. I was just a beautiful killer.





Jennifer Raygoza lives in Corona, California with her husband and children. She developed a love for writing poetry at the young age of twelve. She did not want to become a writer when she was young. She had dreams of becoming a Marriage Counselor and majored in Psychology when she was older. Although that dream did not work out she still council’s relationship advice to friends and family. In 2013 she published her first book called The Guardians. Originally it was a story written for fun, and out of curiosity was self-published. Little did she know that it would be a hit with vampire lovers. Fans encouraged her to write part two in the series. She was currently working on another project, but pushed it back to write part two in the series to please the fans. The third and final book in The Guardians series is in the works set to come out 9/2014.

You can find Jennifer here:
 
 
 

“Are you aware he’s taken? Are you aware he has a wife and kids? Are you aware you’re standing in his wife’s presence at this very moment?” I sharply narrowed my eyes at her. She cocked her neck back. A quick thought of ripping out her vocal cords popped into my head, but I wanted to give her the benefit of responding first.
“He married you? That’s amusing. I would have thought he could have done better,” she said, sucking through her fangs. Without a second thought I lunged at her. I felt someone grab my waist to hold me back. It was Caleb. He had Luke and Sasha at his side.

“Priscilla, what the hell are you doing here?” Caleb asked, still holding me tightly. Sasha stepped a few feet forward as she exchanged looks with Priscilla. I tried to push Caleb’s hands off my body, but I was unsuccessful.
“Wow, Caleb. You look good. What are you, like, seventy-five years old already?” Priscilla put the tip of her finger in her mouth. Every word that came off of her lips sounded like pure blonde desperation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment