Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Release Day Blitz: The Guardians 3: Blood Vengance by Jennifer Raygoza


Author: Jennifer Raygoza
Title: The Guardians III: Blood Vengeance
Series: The Guardians
Genre: Romantic Dark Fantasy
Release Date: 9-16-14
Publishing House: Vamptasy

My name is Gianna Weston. I am Vampire. I was thrust into a world I didn’t know. Given a life I didn’t think I wanted. I have had my world turned upside down and my life shredded before me. All this time holding onto the love of a man who breathes life into me and I into him. His very existence sets fire to my cold skin. He is my maker, my husband and the father to my children. But even love can no longer fight the demons inside of me. Not after all the tragedies. The death, the pain, and the heartache are haunting me with a relentless vengeance. This darkness has me by its nails scraping sinfully at my core. It’s time to stop running and hiding from the darkness. These demons I speak of won’t let me rest until I accept what I am. A nightmare. A killer. A blood thirsty animal.
Are you afraid? You should be. I. AM. A. MONSTER.




Jennifer Raygoza lives in Corona, California with her husband and children. She developed a love for writing poetry at the young age of twelve. She did not want to become a writer when she was young instead, she had dreams of becoming a Marriage Counselor and majored in Psychology when she was older. Although that dream did not work out, she still council’s relationship advice to friends and family. In 2013 she published her first book called The Guardians. Originally it was a story written for fun, and out of curiosity was self-published. Little did she know that it would be a hit with vampire lovers. Fans encouraged her to write part two in the series. She was currently working on another project, but pushed it back to write part two to please the fans. The Guardians III: Blood Vengeance is the last and final installment in the Guardians Series. 




1. “Here is some food for thought. I think being sheltered down here has gotten things out of focus for all of you. So I suggest you make a strong mental note of what I’m about to say. You humans, are no longer at the top of the food chain. Look around. Tell me what you see. I’ll tell you what I see. I see lunch. Around here, you are considered fresh meat. You are walking, talking blood bags. You are simply our food supply. So, instead of worrying about your jobs, you should be petrified that you’re standing in a room with three vampires that could rip you to bloody shreds and sleep like a baby afterwards. If that’s not scary enough for you, outside is a more vicious species of us, and I guarantee this. They won’t bring you lovely folk’s coffee and pancakes with a fucking smile.” I looked around the room to see the shaken expression on everyone’s faces. I stared down at the floor, knowing I had offended every person in the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment